Sunday, January 01, 2006

3 am

Well, it's 3 am here and I'm just about to go to bed for the night. Dang Evercrack :) I think I've been playing since about 11 am this morning! However, I had a great time and got some good quest done :)

Haven't worked much on the scarf. I just don't think I like this particular yarn for a scarf, which aggravates me cause I think it's really pretty. I'll figure out something to do with it.

Amoung other news I washed a shit load of cloths today! It feels good to have accomplished something. I told Jack that come hell or high water we were putting them up tomorrow - we shall see if it happens. LOL.

I'm so glad I have tomorrow off (or today I should say). I'm going to have to do some school work, but hey I'm not at Work :)

Well, off to bed I go to dream of yellow epic mobs and fun snowball fights. I wish you all the best of dreams and the happiest of New Years!

1 comment:

LotusKnits said...

Thanks for you comment, you're too sweet!

Did you join Secret Pal 7 yet? Hurry hurry!!!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...