Sunday, January 08, 2006

Lazy Day

Ok, so today I have been completely lazy and have gotten nothing productive accomplished. I played Evercrack for the majority of the day and while I did have fun part of me feels guilty for not doing something more productive like knitting, scrapbooking or studying. I didn't do my walk or anything today. I'll pick it back up tomorrow.

On the other hand I did talk to my sister-in-law today and have renewed hopes for my bag. I know I keep swapping projects, but she walked me thru what the guaging meant and told me of some easier bag patterns. I'm going to look at them and either choose one or continue on with the bag I had previously chosen. I want to advance further than scarves; I just have a bad habit of getting frustrated - patience is something I need to work on.

Another good thing happened today - we got assigned our pals for SP7. I can't wait to begin spoiling mine :)

Other than that the day was, as I said lazy. Tomorrow is my last day at work alone; the new girl that I have to start training starts on Tuesday. I'm hoping to get some things caught up so she doesn't start in the fire completely - we shall see if time allows. I'm officially out of there in 2 weeks - can't wait!

Tomorrow I have to come home and do my assignment after which its knitting for me. I want to get something other than the regular scarf I have started going.

I hope all of you out their in blog land had a great weekend and I wish you peaceful dreams. May your week be filled with delightful moments!

2 comments:

LotusKnits said...

You got your pal already?!? No fair!
Ah well, maybe I'll get mine tomorrow.

Michellefinaz said...

I know I haven't gotten mine yet, but I got the email that they were reading blogs and matching. I'm hping for today to find out.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...