Monday, January 09, 2006

Hmmm

I realized today that I have started using this blog as an activity tracker; while good for me is probably very boring for you in blog land. I will try to add some more spice as I can, but tonight I can't seem to think of anything spicy.

I was extremely dedicated to my school work tonight then the CTU server went down and it was 10:00. Jack was playing EQ and I succumbed to the temptation. That game is way to addictive and it sucks because I want to do other things like my bag and my scrapbooking. I love all of it and EQII just sucks time but I enjoy it bunches. Hmm...I need to limit myself though and do more productive things. Tomorrow I'm finishing my assignment and then I'm working on my bag. No EQ till Thursday - or maybe 1/3 of the night Wednesday :)

On other fronts I started back walking today - 3 laps and we got the exercise machine moved into the house where I can use it. Woot!

Other than that today was quiet. My new trainee starts tomorrow and I found out today that they are paying her 30K more a year than they are me. Talk about putting a bug up your ass! Oh, here train your replacement and by the way were are paying her 30K more to do what you do! Granted I resigned for dang good reasons, but I probably would have stayed for 30,000 more a year! Oh, it just irks me. I'm going to try and not take it out on her...I mean she is getting trained not even a 1/4 of the time I got and during our busiest time of the year. I can't wait till 1/20! You will see me do cartwheels out the damn door!

Well, I'm off to bed and tomorrow I'm starting on my bag!!! Dang it I'm getting started come hell or high water. Oh, I did knit some today though while my professor was talking - got about 10 rows done on my scarf :)

Well good night dear world. I'll try to think of more spicy topics for later post.

2 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

doesn't matter if its spicy or not, mine is boring as hell.

So what bag are you knitting? They are pretty addictive once you get the hang of it. I'm stumped on this sock pattern. Maybe if I could stare at the instructions for longer without two toddlers at my feet I could figure it out.

Mylerna said...

Think I'm going to make this bag: http://www.blacksheepbags.com/booga_bag.html

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...