Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Premonition?

Ok, so maybe my aunt does have some type of future telling capabilities? She told me yesterday that last night "was a good night for lovin" and well, lets just say it was! However, this post is not here to discuss my wonderful experience. The question is "what if"? If she was correct about this what if she was right about the baby? Surely not - I never miss a pill and besides that I wouldn't name her Velma. Goodness No! But the question is still out there? No, I don't think I'm pregnant and don't ever plan to be but the question is now in the back of my mind. Is premonition real - can she really see glimpses of the future? The answer is No of course, but still the mind wonders :) 9 times out of 10 last night was good because I had her statement in the back of my mind which caused me to think it would be good and thus we made it good. Premonition BAH !!!!

Well, anyway back to work for me - just had to throw that bit of confusion out :) Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...