Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Project Done

Ok, so I finished my scarf. It feels good to finish something finally! Now I just have to get it sent off.



Here is another picture after Jack made me laugh - I look about dorky but you can see the colors in the scarf really well. Other than that today was good. I called the yarn store hoping to pick up the Noro Kureyon yarn when I got off work, but both of them near the office closed at 5, so I guess I will go during lunch tomorrow. Not a huge deal; gave me a chance to finish the scarf!

I didn't walk today - I felt blah this afternoon and just came home and vegged on the couch. Bad I know, but one day won't kill me. I'll pick it back up tomorrow.

Well, I'm off to bed. I need to get some good restful sleep. I never realized how exhausting teaching someone can be - and she is very bright - imagine if she was dumb.

Well, anyway I'll chat with you all tomorrow. I do hope you get a restful nights sleep and that your dreams will be of happy moments.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...