Monday, January 02, 2006

Secret Pal

Well, I just signed up for my first secret pal event. This should be a lot of fun :) I can't wait.

I thought I would take a minute and highlight my interest for whomever I happen to get paired up with. I'm so excited...can't wait to start planning my gifts to whomever :) Tee Hee

Well, here goes:

1) I love to knit, but I'm still leaning. I'm just now starting to really get the feel of the perl stich.
2) I'm huge into digital photography. I own a digital Rebel and drive my family crazy taking pictures. One of my photo's is being placed in a book. On a side note here is a link to the site and the picture that is being printed. The photo is of my niece - Amanda - she is so photogenic :)

http://www.picture.com/display.asp?ID=1724042

3) I like to scrapbook, but I'm currently behind. I have several pages planned including my wedding album but with school and the fact that you can't take it anywhere like you can knitting I don't get to do it as much as I would like to.

4) I can read a 500 page book on one Saturday. I just get caught up in whatever world I'm reading and get lost. It's such a great way to escape. I am addicted to Nora Roberts books. I also like Nicholas Sparks, J.D. Robb (another name for Nora Roberts), Mary Jo Putney, and any romantic novel that is not just sex (i.e. I'm not a Harlequin romance fan, lol). I like to have a good story... I also like dramas!

Hmm....as far as my hobbies go I guess that's about it. I also like to watch movies and play Everquest II, but those are with my hubby mostly:)

Well, I'm excited to start the event! Chat with you soon dear world :)

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...