Friday, January 13, 2006

Too Tired to Contemplate

I had this really contemplative blog thought out earlier today, but after working on my assignment the past 4 hours, I'm just too tired to write it. I'll post it tomorrow with any more contemplative thoughts I have had :) tee hee

I'm a few rows into my bag...finally. I'm very excited, here is a pic! I love the way these colors are coming together. I'm so excited.

This weekend is going to be an Everquest weekend, I haven't played much this week and I miss it.

Oh, yes and tomorrow I will go indepth about my customer service phone call today. I know you want to know now, but a little anticipation will do you good. Tee Hee

Well, good night all because I'm about to crash at the keyboard. I'll write more tomorrow - in the meantime I wish you dreams of Cashmere Yarn and Rosewood Needles.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...