I don't post as often anymore - just don't have a lot to say, but I couldn't go into the New Year without throwing some thoughts into the void.
I sit here at my desk; enjoying the fire from the wood burning stove, drinking my coffee and realize how absolutely wonderful my life is. I have problems - everyone does, but when all the excess is boiled away and the substance is what is examined it's pretty great! So I' thought I'd take a moment to stop and list some of the things I'm grateful for going into this New Year:
- I have a husband who loves me, understands me and puts up with me.
- We can pay the bills and still have a little money left over for some fun.
- While my circle of friends may not be large it is strong and I love each and everyone of them no matter how far away they live.
- I have a mother who is truly my best friend; she drives me crazy sometimes and helps me stay sane at other times; who could ask for more.
- We are relatively healthy.
... and to jump into another topic with no seq way what so ever. What are you New Year's resolutions? Historically I've not made any or the ones I've made were not really followed through with, but this year I'm going to try. So here are my resolutions:
- Find and Get Involved in a Church
- Do a Bible Study everyday
- Continue with my workout's - ramp them up to be better for myself.
- Lose and maintain weight loss - Need to be about 5 to 10 pounds lower. Those of you who know me don't worry... I'm not going crazy, but I hit 30 a while back and my body weight has been inching up every since. I am getting it under control now!
- Photography - Learn, Learn, Learn... Get more 5 star pictures; learn to shoot people better. Enjoy the process.
- House Projects to complete:
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Walk Way
- Mamas House Remodel
- Living Room Floor/Paint