Friday, January 06, 2006

My Day

Well, as I said earlier I'm celebrating the small accomplishments today! I walked my three laps, finished my assignment and got to get my crafter up a level! Woot! Now to fill you in on the small details and some other miscellaneous items you really don't care about but I feel like sharing :)

1) Walking - this felt great! I have every intention of continuing the exercise routine; however I may have to get Jack to move our exercise machine (elliptical runner) back upstairs where I can use it. It's down right freezing outside - I don't know how people walk in that everyday. I had on warm cloths and I still felt like ice was shooting thru my skin. Anyway Jack said he would help me find a place tomorrow for the machine. I'll walk on it while listening to music and escape into my own world. Probably won't be as easy (mentally) as walking a set number of laps cause you got to stay on it and your not really going anywhere; but it'll have to do till the temperature goes up some.

2) Assignment - The material was not that hard; trying to format it and figure out what in the Hell that professor wants was very frustrating. It took me from about 7:30 to 10:30 to get it done, but I think I'll get a good grade. Next assignment is due Monday; it's only a short essay though so no big deal. I also plan to have chp 2 read by Monday and to go ahead and start my next sections reading even though it's not due for a week or so.

3) Evercrack - My alt is now a level 21 provisioner. I played for about an hour - I'm trying to get her up where she can make food for our higher level guildies :) Plus it's a good thing to do when there aren't alot of people on to group with.

4) I plan on starting my bag tomorrow. Or maybe tonight before I go to bed it just depends. I'm not extremely sleepy :)

5) The Christmas tree is still up; a fact I realized today. I just forgot about it - it sits in the corner of the living room and while I do pass it everyday we just never spend any time in that room. It's coming down this weekend!

6) They hired my replacement at work. I have 7 days to train her before I leave -> I was trained for approximately a month before the lady (she was going to law school) I was replacing left so this should be fun. I feel sorry for her, she's really just getting thrown into the fire. It's not my fault though. I gave them right at 6 weeks notice; they can't ask for more!

Other than that I have no deep revelations or confounding thoughts to share today so I guess I will bid you a good night. May your dreams be of smiles and feelings of peaceful bliss.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...