Friday, December 30, 2005

Two Rows

Well, I've done about two rows on my scarf. I'm beginning to think that the yarn I'm using is a bit too bulky. I'm going to knit a little more and see - I may end up ripping it out and putting it on some larger needles (currently using 10s). We shall see. However, I think I'm starting to get the hang of the perl stitch...I'm not natural with it yet, but at least it doesn't take me 5 minutes to do one stich :)

Our office closed early today and I'm off thru Monday in celebration of the New Year. I'm so happy to be off work. Not sure what I'm going to do with my time; probably be lazy like I have been this afternoon. I took a three hour nap - Man it felt Good!

Other than having some much wanted time off and knitting life has been quiet here. I'm still battling a cold or something, but I'm beating it down with vitamins. Take that You nasty cold - You can't win I won't let you! Ha Ha Ha Ha

School starts back next week. My teacher seems to be very strict and slightly annoying - we shall see. He may just be his writing style.

Well, there's what's going on in my world! I hope all is well in yours! Here's wishing you the best in 2006.

1 comment:

LotusKnits said...

Oh!! I meant to tell you! Go visit www.knittinghelp.com!! There are free videos on the purl stitch and lots of other stitches including cabling, and some great forums with lots of helpful folks!

Talk to you soon!

Melanie

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...