Saturday, January 07, 2006

Grumpy

Today has been one of those days that you could hand me a $100 bill and I swear it wouldn't' be folded right. I'm just grumpy. Not sure why - I just am. I've tried to stay away from Jack no need for him to feel the wrath of my grumpiness, but I'm sure he has noticed. We did have a nice dinner out though :)

I completed my goals for the day which makes me happy. The tree is down, I did 3 laps around the neighborhood and I tried to start on my bag. However, upon really looking at it I decided that I better go back to the scarf because I obviously need a little more knowledge. Hell, I couldn't even figure out how to read the gauge requirements she was talking about - they were wrote different than they are in my other book and I'm not very good at comprehending numbers. I also looked a little further into it and it requires crochet which I can't do so I went back to making the "Ribbed for her pleasure scarf" I didn't get very far though. I'm not sure what to do next - I really enjoyed just making the knitted scarves but I want to advance further than that of course. I don't know I'm just frustrated I guess - it shall pass.

Well, I guess I'll take my grumpiness and go to bed; tomorrow will be a better day. I wish you all sweet dreams of purple flowers and puffy clouds.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...