Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Plan!

Well, I'm still sick - bah! I'm taking medicine religiously - I hate head colds worse than anything I tell ya! Well, anyway other than being sick not much is going on. It's amazing how an illness will suddenly make you stop doing everything. I think part of the reason we get sick is because our body is telling us that we need to pay closer attention to it and take care of it. Therefore, I am adding another resolution to the list (ah yes it keeps growing) and that is to take better care of my body. The plan on how to do that has yet to be decided. I'm going to talk to my sister-in-law who knows alot about physical training and etc and see if she could help me design a low-key fitness program for myself. Then I'm going to get a vitamin schedule and start drinking more juice and water... My immune system just needs a good kick cause right now it sucks - I get every little thing and I hate it so instead of whinning about it here for years to come I'm going to do my best to fix it. Granted everyone gets sick, but surely there an exercise program and taking vitamins would help...

I got some more done on my scarf today. Still haven't picked out the bag pattern yet; just haven't felt like the challenge. My scarves are relaxing and I guess that is what I need currently. But I'm going to pick it out and start - I promise!

I'm getting a little behind in my class too. I have to get well soon; this can not affect my grade. 1st assignment is due Friday!

I did however make 6 levels on my tradeskill char in EQII. Now granted she is just starting and the beginning levels are easy to get, but it was fun! Tradeskilling requires little thought so it was perfect for today :)

Well, I'm off to take some night time cold medicine and pass out. Dream well sweet world.

1 comment:

LotusKnits said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Let me know what kind of exercise plan you'd like :)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...