Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recipe Gone Wrong

Well, today was good, very productive. I got up, ate a grapefruit - **** - for breakfast, did a few chores and headed to work.

The day was productive with a good lunch at home in the middle of the day (tuna salad in leftover noodles - ***. Went for a 45 minute walk at the gym, ran to the grocery store and came home to try the latest recipe:

- Thai Scallops & Noodles - * - NO GO for me, though I did substitute shrimp since I don't like Scallops - Jack liked it pretty good (he said), but to me it was way too peanut buttery and well just gross.

- Salad - *****
- Honey Wheat Bread (toasted) - ****
- Raisen Bran Ceral :) - ****

Won't be doing that one again, but hey you never know till you try. Out of the week so far this is the first one I hated so hey I'll take what I can get. Tomorrow is a Chicken Dinner with some new sides - wish me luck.

Still getting stuff done and loving it. Love you guys - God Bless!

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...