Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good Morning

Good Morning Blogland,

I hope this day finds you full of joy and wonder at the things God has made.

Yesterday was great! The day was productive at work and then we went to the Gym for our first "formal" work out. Since we are learning the equipment it took 1.5 hr, but that will get faster. We all did really well, I was so proud of Mama for doing the weights. We are on same regiment (or really close) and I know a few of them kicked my rear, ok so all of them kicked my rear :) Especially the Chest Press and the Overhead Press, man! I'm super out of shape. We couldn't' get two of the running machines beside each other so we did the track instead. I ran almost 2 laps with Jack (12 laps = 1 mile) and I almost died. Got get my cardio healthier, but Rome wasn't built in a day and I'll get there! All things are possible with God and will power :)

We then came home and had dinner (details below), Jack bathed the cats who looked liked drowned rats (so funny) and I spent some time with Mama helping her on the computer. It was a good night and I'm thankful to be able to be surrounded by family who loves me.

What are you thankful today?

And with that I'll leave you for the day. I hope you have a great one.

Yesterday's Meals:

Breakfast
- Bowl of Raisen Bran + Coffee

Lunch
- Business Lunch: Carolina Ale - Grilled Tuna on a Salad with Light Dressing + Water - no idea if it was in olive or veggie oil, but it was good. Hopefully it was healthy.

Dinner
- Ribs (She boiled them, then covered in BBQ sauce) - Yumm
- 1 Piece of Bread - Honeybutter Something, not whole wheat, but better than white.
- Potato Salad, home made - yumm.
- Boiled Cabbage cooked in olive oil with a bit of light butter. Not sure why both were in but it was good. I need to try and cook this and see how to do it. I love cabbage.
- Mixed Veggies, cooked
- Salad with Light Dijon Dressing
- 1 Glass of Tea

Water intake for day 3

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...