Sunday, January 23, 2011

Craft Room Done

Today has been great. For the first time ever I have my own "craft" area. I finally finished unpacking the spare bedroom :)

Unpacked boxes
Got 3 boxes ready for Goodwill
Took Stuff out to the Building
Got extra paintings stored away

Once I got all that done i was able to set up a great craft area for both my sewing and my scrapbooks. I have lots of room and everything is neatly labeled. I'm in love it and can't wait to use it.

By doing this I was also able to empty up my desk a good bit (since the scrap-booking stuff moved) so now I have more room in two areas. Just awesome - so super excited!

It took me most of the day, but it is done. Woot! Crafts coming soon.

Going to chill and watch some TV. Have a terrific night guys ! May God give you a great night sleep and a terrific week.

Food Update below for those interested.

Breakfast:

- Scrambled Eggs with a bit of milk - ****
- Bacon (Microwaved) - ***
- Left over sausage from Sat. - ****
- Wheat / Honey Oat Bread - *****
- Cantaloupe - *****


Lunch
- Ham /Cheese Sandwich - ****
- Banana - ****
- Jack had Salad - *****

Dinner
- 1/2 of a Left over Steak - *****
- Mixed Veggie (frozen) - *** - I still need to learn how to melt Velveeta cheese
- Creamed Corn (canned) - ****
- Baked Potatoes - ****
- Wheat Bread - ****

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...