Friday, January 28, 2011

Life Continues with Joy

The new me continues and I'm loving it. This week completes week 2 of our workout/eating and I'm still enjoying it. No way that is under my own power - God is doing a work and I'm excited about it!

I mentioned a work situation in my blog yesterday. As a testimony I just want to say God stepped in, the meeting was ZERO drama, and all is well. Nothing is impossible when you turn it over to the Lord. Just sayin :)

Yesterday overall was a really good day, complete with a leg work out and 2 miles walked. Yes my legs are currently jelly! Jack is having some kidney stone issues so he had to skip, but Mama and I figured out the equipment with some help, before long we will be gym pros :) hee.

Today is Friday and we have a movie night planned, Red. I can't wait to see it. It looks like it is going to be really good. I'll let you know. And with that I'll wish you a blessed day. Time to get ready to face the day. Food log from yesterday below for those following.

Breakfast
- 2 pieces oatmeal raisin toast
- Maple/Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- Coffee

Lunch
- Baja Grilled Chicken Salad with Water - really good, had black beans in it - I'm sure the dressing wasn't healthy, but it tasted good and had some nice spice - Carolina Ale Business Lunch

Snack
- Banana

Dinner
- Mama made a Beef Veggie Stew, very hearty and YUMMY. - I had two bowls. ****, she is supposed to right down what she put in it for me.
- Cornbread made with light butter and olive oil. I actually liked it cooked better this way than I do with veggie oil, it was lighter.
- Sweet Tea

I'm finding it heard to track the water but I think I got 3 down yesterfday....

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...