Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday Blogland

Happy Friday Blogland, I hope this day finds you full of joy and expectation.

I missed my blogging last night of our new life because Jack stole the laptop (laptop thief :) ) hee. But overall yesterday was great. Good work done, healthy eating (I hope), 45 min walk (with 2 laps ran) and a nice dinner at home with family + a couple of chores.

I'm just loving this new me and pray that God helps her to stay around. I love the energy, the focus on new things and well just the excitement that I feel.

Tomorrow I get to do a photo-shoot for a family down the street. I've never done one so it will be an experience. Wish me luck, I'm doing it for free so hopefully they will be happy with what they get :) LOL

Today I'm also starting Friday Celebration @ lunch with some girls. I'm hoping we can all go out and get some Friday fun on to end the week. A treat for all of us and a reward for my trying to eat in at home ($$$) at least 3 days a week. I hope it works out.

Next week is Mama's week to cook - we divide every other week, so I'll be researching the recipes for 2 weeks from now and checking in occasionally. She is cooking healthier too, though I may have to watch her :) LOL Love you guys! Have a terrific day.

Yesterday's foodie items are below - Yumm, Yumm :) Love you guys, have a blessed and happy Friday!

Breakfast -

- 1/2 Grapefruit + Coffee

Lunch
- Left over noodles with tuna salad (Tuna/Mayo/Salt/Pepper/Onion) mixed in - *** - Note, we tried swapping to light mayo, Jack bought Miracle Whip, that is a no go for me. Going to have to try another brand or something, I didn't like the Wang it gave the food...
- Left over Green Beans/Squash from night before.

Dinner
- Hamburger Veggie Soup - ***** - This is the second time I've made this dish and I'm sure there is recipe somewhere, but I threw it together. - Super easy, fairly healthy (I hope) and super yummy.

Recipe:
Chop Bell Pepper
Chop Onion
Cook 1 ib Hamburger Meat with Bell Pepper and Onion in it - I also added garlic salt/salt/pepper

Open Cans of
- Corn
- Stewed Tomato's
- Green Beans

Heat for 30 min and serve.

I tried canned Ocra in it last time I made it and didn't like it. I think next time I may make the meat the night before and cook it in the crock pot so I can add fresh potato's/carrots and maybe some squash. The potato's / carrots take to long to cook to try adding them the night of I would think.

- Unhealthy Biscuits out of Can also served, but hey Rome wasn't built in a day :)
-

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...