Saturday, January 22, 2011

4:30 - Awake

It's 4:30 and I'm awake. It's funny I actually started to go to bed at 10:30 when I was sleepy, but delayed because I wanted to check out a recipe or two online... next thing I know I didn't get to bed till almost 12 and now I'm awake. Sleepy a little, but thoughts racing through my head of what I want to do etc... so I figured I would get up and, eat an apple, and write some things down to see if I can't slow the roll and get some more shut eye.

It's really amazing the things that go through your head while you are trying to go to sleep, plans for the house, foodie plans are racing in my mind at the moment, things you plan to do the next day and recently planning the most effective way to do them (why I don't know, just is). Work is also meddling it's way in, things I need to do. I'm trying to push that out with a forklift, this is my weekend - NO WORK ALLOWED!

You know what ---- It feels good to be happy/content. I've been pleased before and I've been happy before to a degree, but nothing like this. Nothing this consistent, this eternal, this pleasant. I thank God for this change in me, this light switch that seems to have been cut on, and pray that it continues. I pray that those around me share in the joy and elation I feel.

And with that blogland I will bid you a night. I'm going to get out my handy list, because oh how I love logical list that I can mark a line through in my cute notebooks that are always around and then go back to try and get a few hours of shuteye before I'm taking pictures of little monsters :)

Thanks for listening to the ramble, God bless - love you.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...