Saturday, January 29, 2011

Keeping to the Routine

It's Saturday, a day to break the norm and sleep till noon - oh wait that was me last year :) I woke up this morning @ 6:30 without an alarm and got up. I'm loving this new morning me. I enjoy the quiet time and I get so much done!

Working on Alice's photo shoot photo's this morning. I have so much to learn, but I think I can save enough that she will be happy, I pray I can.

Today is Mama Project Day :) We are working in her house to get several small things done that have been collecting. It will be fun, all three of us working together. I pray God be with us though, you know how people can be when they work together :) LOL

On a fun note we watched Red last night. Very fun movie - Well worth the rental. I may even buy it eventually.

Well I'm off to look at next week's menu while Lightroom finishes rendering Alice's photos. That program is such a memory hog, but I love it. It really is an awesome program for photographers who don't want to really do heavy editing but need some editing and organizing. Best organizer - EVER! Plus it links in with Smugmug so getting my pics out to the web is super easy.

Have a great day my friends. May God be with you as you enjoy the weekend. Food log below for those interested.

1/28

Breakfast
- 1 piece oatmeal raisin bread
- 1/2 Grapefruit
- Coffee

Lunch
- Ham Sandwich on Honey Oat Bread
- Salad with Light Dijon Mustard
- Apple Juice

Snack
- Homemade Cake Lady brought to work (small piece), felt icky after (not long, but just why did I eat that, too much sugar rush). Note desert is good, but fruit is too and you don't feel blah after... Not that I'm giving up cake.

Dinner
- 2 Bowls leftover soup
- 1 piece leftover cornbread
- Salad

Snack
- Kettle Popcorn (bagged)

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...