Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm Knitting

Oh yea! I'm knitting...I'm so excited. I'm not sure why I kinda stopped knitting but the flair is back :) tee hee. My swatch for my blanket has been measured and is in the wash room to be washed dried and rewashed. I'm starting a bag from Stich'n Bitch that I'm not sure I'll like but I think it'll make a great gift. I'm going to cut the booga bag proportions a bit and make me another...smaller version or maybe I'll just find something different to make. I have that song "I'm so excited" screaming thru my head...making me giddy :) lol Oh, yea I've got this great yarn to make me a shawl out of...just gotta find the right pattern. I want it to come to a v in the back but still slightly cover my front. The yarn is real thin and I want it to be a large stich so that what ever I'm wearing will show thru...a dressier outfit if ya will. And I think I'll make another kerchief...maybe out of baby blue - I have some of that sitting around.

Hee Hee - Chat with ya later blogland. Sorry for rambling - well not really but hey sleep well.

1 comment:

LotusKnits said...

isn't it exciting when the fire comes back! sometimes it's a new yarn or new pattern, but it happens to me a lot too!

have fun!

<3

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...