Saturday, July 22, 2006

Whew!

Wow, it's been a busy week! Here's what I've done in the past last two days - Your'e probably not terribly interested but it will make me feel good to type it out so...

- Took CRM Exam this morning (I'm about 75 % sure I passed).
- Completed class assignment that was due yesterday (on time).
- Submitted my slides for group project today.
- Learned how to increase stiches. I know your wondering how I can call myself a knitter and not know how to do increase, but I've always knitted simple stuff and I can't guarantee that will change. However, I did make this great kerchief. Check it out! (Ignore fact that I have no make up on and look like a complete dufuss). I did this in no time and I like it - may have to make a couple gifts :)



Now, I'm done for the weekend. Yes the house still REALLY needs to be cleaned up and I may work on that. No guarantees though - I'm tired and now I get to relax - WOOT! I'm going to watch tv and play EQ and probably clean. Have a great weekend blogland!

3 comments:

Jae said...

At one point in time, every knitter started out not knowing how to increase. The kerchief looks great, btw!

Andy said...

You turned inan assignment on time? WOW what were you thinking? Now someone might actually "expect" that out of you... nah who am I kidding. ;P

Nic said...

WOW I dont know how the kerchief got past me. That is way cute. I think I must make one for myself. I could see myself get obsessed and making every color in the rainbow and where the every day until finally someone like my husband as THE talk with me.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...