Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cornflakes

Do you have that person at work that takes everything as a personal attack? You say "How was your weekend?" and there response is fine with this attitudinal voice that makes you want to hit them. Then everything they does has a level of attitude that makes you wish you could carry them outside beat them until they couldn't think, bring them back in sit them in their damn chair and let them try to eek out some more attitude so you can do it all over again. Well, that is our receptionist who thinks she is mother, boss and the nicest person in the world when in fact she is a self rightous bitch that needs to go do something I won't mention here. Yea she needs to eat some cornflakes, get an attitude adjustment and give a real smile instead of that plastered thing on her face. Or she could retire!

Just had to vent before I vented in a bad way and did the things mentioned above :) Is it time to go yet?

2 comments:

Jae said...

My boss drives me to the same insane thoughts. He is the most paranoid person I have ever met. Everyone is out to make him look bad, take advanatage of him, or hide something from him. I become exhausted just listening to his paranoia. Sometimes I desperately want to tell him that he isn't that important to the rest of us to care if he looks bad.

Manny said...

LOL I love the title "cornflakes".

I'm sorry you have to put up with that Lisa. My ex-boss presence just adds 1,000 tons of unecessary stress. Extremely paranoid that everyone is out to get him and so selfish too. I remember him in a roundabout way calling me a liar and I just stood there stunned.

Hopefully you can work around her, I couldnt work around my boss and he booted me for who knows what I was guilty of in his mind. Sometimes you CANT win.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...