Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dedicated??

Well, whether I'm dedicated or not is yet to be seen but I'm getting it done despite my lack of want to. So here is my list - hopefully typing it out will give me some drive to get'er done!
  • I finished the assignment that was due last night and turned it in (only a day late).
  • I worked some on my group project (8 slides due Saturday to my group - haven't done 1 yet).
  • I started the Certified Risk Manager class (2nd in series) - Essay Exam is Saturday at 8 am! BAH - must stay awake in class and study.
  • Have a discussion board assignment due tomorrow.
  • Still have an assignment that is over a week late - 7 to 10 slides.
  • Still haven't finished my swatch but I'm taking my knitting to class w/ me tomorrow.
  • Still haven't done any knitting really...I want to - I shall knit by golly!
  • Still haven't' scrapbooked in like 6 months. I want to but I find when I'm sitting at my area the computer draws me in. I'll get back at it one day - it's a hobby so why stress?
  • I will vacuum and mop this weekend!
  • I will dust this weekend!
  • I will wash some cloths this weekend!
  • I will put cloths up this weekend!
  • I will by Golly I will!

1 comment:

Manny said...

I vacuumed and moped and ended up pooped. I dont think I can do all the stuff on your list in one day. :-)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...