Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Whole Week

Wow, It's been an entire week since my last post! Goodness. I really don't have a lot to even post today - I know your speechless that I'm speechless LOL. It's been a pretty quiet week - been knitting alot (almost finished the purse I mentioned last week), been watching alot of tv, visited with Lotus Knits and her hubby this weekend (Loads of fun) and have generally been ... well I've just been. Days have rolled by without any overwhelming excitement and the funny thing is that's ok. Life doesn't always have to be full of excitement.... TTYL blog land

1 comment:

Andy said...

I guess this knitting thing isn't all that bad. *new post*

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...