Thursday, July 20, 2006

On the Path

Ok, so I'm on the path to getting my list done and I see the light (kinda)! This is what I can mark off the list!

- Overdue assignment is done!
- Knitting of bag complete! Need I-cord still.
- Knitting of Swatch complete! Need to wash and dry several times.
- Research for some of assignment due tomorrow started.
- NAIW meeting attended. I'm now a committee chair of 2 committees for the 07 state convention. Oh, Joy (rolls eyes). Nah, it won't be that big of a deal! Any marketing reps out there that want some cheap advertising? Let me know ... we have need stuff for goody bags and money! Over 100 in attendance so you would get your moneies worth. (ok plug complete).

Now I'm done for the day by golly! My head can't handle anymore and I have 8 more hours of CRM tomorrow. This class is really statistics and it's relation to insurance so my grad course from last semester is coming in handy! I will need to study a lot before the test Sat but it doesn't seem entirely alien to me. Need sleep though or staying awake is difficult.

I wish you a relaxing night's sleep - may you wake up rested and stress free tomorrow morning. Don't you wish just for one day you would wake up and for at least an hour nothing stressful came into your mind; none of those nagging worries, thoughts that cause stress or bad memories - just one hour every morning of peace! Man wouldn't that be nice! Well, that is what I wish for each of you tomorrow - smile you deserve it!

1 comment:

Nic said...

I love when I actually complete a list that I make. Congrats!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...