Monday, July 17, 2006

Drained

Ok, so I'm tired but haven't done anything. Not physically tired though I could go to sleep and sleep for a week, but mentally tired. We moved the office this weekend; which means by hubby put in the computers. That means I had the stress of him being stressed, the stress of me feeling like I have to teach computers to morons, the stress of trying to explain to my hubby that the little things are often what is most important to the user (i.e. me), the stress of school that I really need to do and really can't get motivated to do, the stress that is just there and won't go away. The amount of time I've spent watching TV when I should be finishing my swatch (would only take 5 min), or finishing my bag, or studying or washing cloths, or vacuuming, or doing anything other than watching tv - but yet I find myself watching tv. It's a state of unrest with no energy to be active; I'm confused about my career, unmotivated with the other areas of my life and generally lethargic in everything I see/do. It's funny because I'm so up and down. One day I'm all over the world with joy and sunshine and the next day I'm like this. I have no idea why this roll a'coaster exist; I do know I need to get some exercise - that would make me feel better but I find myself sitting here debating on when and how instead of doing it. I need to do school, I really need to do school - I have an overdue assignment, another one due tomorrow, a group meeting on Wed with Queen B and the other members, my CRM class/test Wed - Sat of this week, a NAIW meeting Thursday, and no desire to deal with any of it. I want to curl up in a ball on the couch and watch tv; I want to cuddle my hubby and be lazy, I want .... I have no idea what I want but it's something and it's right there I can feel it on the tip but can't quite grab it. I know it's close - just have to get the will power to grab hold and pull myself up to grab it. Just....

2 comments:

Manny said...

Wow I can relate. Your post reminds me of something the Apostle Paul says in the bible "why, oh why, do I do the things I shouldnt do, and dont do the things that I should do?"

Jae said...

Blame it on the heat! ;) Atleast, that's my excuse. I've had no energy to do anything, but I'm to restless to do nothing.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...