Friday, April 21, 2006

Time Escapes Me

Where does the time go? This week it feels like I have been constantly busy and am still behind or at least I feel that way. Monday I had a business appointment in the morning and then worked from home that afternoon; frustrating process. Tuesday I went to work and had an NAIW meeting that evening then I had to come home and write a paper (got to sleep around midnight). Wednesday I was at work by 6:45 am and and left at 5:30 pm -> trying desperately to get caught up; yesterday I was at work from 7:15 to 6 and today I was out on business appts all day so I'll probably behind the 8 ball again on Monday. I have another paper due tonight not to mention the 5 files I brought home with me to work on, but do you know what? I'm happy! I love my life. Job is good, Jack is great and I am happy! I know I've said it but before but it feels good to be happy! Refreshing to wake up and go yea I'm happy to be me. No, my life isn't perfect, far from it, and there is more than one day this week I would love to have stayed home and slept but I'm happy!

Scotland is less than 3 weeks away. Our tickets came yesterday with a wealth of information!!! Oh, I can't wait. Mama had her chemo Monday and she got sick yesterday - it seems to take 3 days to catch up with her but she should be feeling better next week and her next chemo isn't until after the trip! I spent the night with her on Wednesday night and she seemed more like my Mama than she has in a long time! I was so glad. My brother is still sleeping there - not sure what's going on there. I hope they work it out.

Well, I guess I better get to writing my paper - have a good weekend blogland!

3 comments:

Jae said...

I can relate to the always rushing to catch up feeling. It's good that you are taking it on so positively.

I'm glad that your mom is more herself. It must relieve some of the stress and worry. That and your upcoming vacation. :)

Andy said...

I'm glad your happy with all that work to do. Somebody should be because it sure wouldn't be me. If I had that much to do, I wouldn't be me anymore. Ofcourse, thats why people like me need people like you in their life, otherwise the world would collapse... I mean that in a good way... A good yet confusing, just woke up from my nap at work, kinda like hmmm, but I brushed my teeth so its ok, no more peanutbutter breath and thanks kinda way that can only come from good 'ol Andy. Original and sincere. What else could you ask for in a comment...other than coherence...wow I spelled that right on the first try...yay me.

Mylerna said...

Your so funny

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...