Monday, April 03, 2006

OMG

I have spent the last two hours trying to connect my mother to Jean. Mama was following Jean and got lost.... I told her not to drive after dark; she listens about as well as a deaf mute. I love her. I can't handle this right now - I really just can't handle this. My cell phone is in pieces where I threw it when I hung up. Jean is taking her to the doctor tomorrow for me...this is insane. I'm about to go insane.

I'm so worried...so stressed...so emotional...just so...

Please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Jae said...

This too shall pass. Keep steady, and know that you are in my prayers as well.

LotusKnits said...

*big hugs* Sorry you're going through so much, hon. Call me if you need to vent!! Or kill some big monsters in eq2! Helps me anyway :)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...