Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stupid

Have you ever met one of those people that just make you feel incompetent, stupid, that you are generally a waste of space on the planet. There is a guy in my class who does this. I met with him tonight (in a chat room) and was discussing our upcoming group project and since there was not too much to discuss we got off topic. His father is 90 and requires alot of care so to be conversational I mentioned that my father had died of Lugaricks in 04 ... which he promptly corrected is spelled Lou Garhricks (or something like that) and proceeded to give me links and a detailed description of what the disease does. Ok, so I can't spell it - I spell Chemo Kimo - but that doesn't mean I don't know what the damn disease does - I watched it. It just irked me and what is even more funny about this is that I have been in classed off and on with him since September and was so impressed that he was always to find so many great resources (websites) quickly that were relevant to the subject.

Why do I post this you ask. To Vent? No, not really, or that is not my main reason, but to point out that what you like about someone one minute will annoy the living dog shit out of you the next. Isn't that amazing. Why is that? I guess you can have too much of a good thing.

I'm spending the night w/ Mama tomorrow night. I'm hoping to make that a weekly thing, but we shall see. When we get into the new office it will be almost 2 hours to get to her house from work so I have a feeling that the visits will taper off again. Which is good and bad. Good in that I will not want to kill her as often and distance makes the heart grow fonder; bad in that I won't get to see my Mama as much and Jack won't get the house to himself for a night to pretend he misses me while taking up the ENTIRE bed.

Well, I guess I'm done for the night. Nothing else comes to mind to post, my brain is tired and my eyes are drooping so it's off to bed I go. Good night sweet world, may your evening be filled with dreams of .... well I can't think of what I want to wish so lets just say sweet dreams .

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...