Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Happier Day

Today was better, when I have days or shall I say weekends, like the past few I just need to remember that the days are just that days. I haven't heard from Mama or Jean - made some calls and left voicemail, but I assume they are both ok. I pray they are both ok. I know now somewhere deep down that Mama will be fine and that the drugs just need to be adjusted. I want to thank everyone for their comments and continued prayers.

Now on to lighter subjects because well because I feel lighter :) Tee Hee

I promised pics so here you go ...

Here the shawl that I just finished (still need to add fringe). The pic below is much better representation of the color.















Then, onto my next project another Booga Bag - I know I really should move to something harder but I'm enjoying this.


Here's the lovely yarn...hoping these greens and blues will turn out as nicely as the reds and pinks did.

And my progress thus far...









And for those of you who didn't believe me when I told you I threw my phone ....I can still talk on it though (if I use speaker) just can't see any display. Verizon is shipping me a new one - thank goodness for insurance :)


Well, I'm off to watch some TV and relax before I listen to the lecture for my class and begin reading the many many chapters I need to read. I also plan on finding some time to play Everquest II. Gotta play.... Tee Hee

2 comments:

Andy said...

Hope you find your mom safe at home, or at Jean's.

Jae said...

I'm glad that you are making peace with your mom's situation.

I absolutely LOVE the Noro colors. What colorway is it? I haven't seen it at my LYS.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...