Thursday, April 13, 2006

Friendly Neighborhood Reminder

Lotus Knits gave a comment reminding me that I'm a procrastinator and she is absolutely 150% correct :) However, I have not been procrastinating regarding the blog I just haven't been in a sharing mood lately. No, blog land I have no deep secrets to hide, well none that have happened in the past week. I've just been lazy. My week has consisted of lots and I mean lots of tv; a little family; some knitting and a little bit of reading. I've been a total slacker and have loved it.

However, now it's time to get back on track - to get refocused. So thank you Lotus Knits for helping me to realize what a complete laze I've become. I came up here tonight and wrote my paper that was due Tuesday; we had to go out of town for Jack's uncle's funeral so I didn't' get it done on Tuesday and yesterday I sat on the couch and was too tired / lazy to come do it. Now its done. I have another short one due tomorrow and then I can take the Easter weekend off - woot! I have no idea what we are going to do yet, but hey it's a 3 day weekend and that's all I care about. I'm sure EQ will be involved some time.

Well, I'm off to bed. I promise to share pics of the bag I'm knitting tomorrow! Sleep well blog land.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...