Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Procrastination and Well Nothing...

Yep, you heard right blog land I've procrastinated. I know your in shock - you can't believe that I put something off. Those that have been reading a while will know what a load of shit that just was so I digress. I have a paper due Friday and I haven't read hardly anything so I'll be doubling up over the next couple of days and then playing EQ all day on Saturday. Yep, I'm having an EQ athon...can't wait. We played tonight and had a great time!

On another topic I'm training an account manager at TT&H tomorrow for the small accounts desk. A pretty big compliment if you ask me. Hey, I know you don't work here anymore and I'm going to have to make a deal with your boss but can you please come train our account manager for small accounts. "No one has ever done it better." I was honored, not to mention happy about seeing everyone again. I really enjoyed working there; I would have to say it was my favorite place to work thus far - traffic was just too bad. 2 hours one way home; couldn't do it anymore.

Well, off to bed to dream of gingerbread men. Have a great night.

3 comments:

Andy said...

It's always great to be able to just rub it in there face that they will never find anyone better than you.

Jae said...

What a nice way to learn of your value. Not that you need it to know your self-worth, but it's always nice to hear.

LotusKnits said...

Ahem...you're procrastinating...

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...