Sunday, April 16, 2006

How is Everyone?

I hope all of you in blog land had a wonderful Easter. My husband and I had a good one - we drove around a bit, ate at the Waffle House and went to the movies. It was nice and relaxing. I find lately that I am restless...I know I want to do something but have no idea what. I'm bored but lazy - just generally restless. Why? Who knows. Maybe it's because I know Scotland is less than a month away or maybe it's just because I'm in a restless mood. Hopefully it will pass soon....

Well, night blog land. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

2 comments:

LotusKnits said...

I am great! But I need cookies. Can you provide? :P

Andy said...

I'm expecting a cheap souvanier... Just no Spongebob Square Kilt.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...