Friday, April 21, 2006

2nd Post of The Day

I know I've already posted and I should be writing my paper but I just want to go on record as saying I love my husband. He annoys me and I love him, he's good to me and I love him, he doesn't fit in a box which may be why I love him. No, he's not the super romantic man that I hear some women speak of, he's not one who loves to do chores around the house and to fix things, he actually hates to do stuff around the house (who honestly doesn't?) but he is my man. He plays computer games and tolerates my mood swings; he understands that sometimes I'm needy and sometimes I want to be left the hell alone, he says I love you and gives me kisses when I have bad breath...he is my husband - my friend - my lover and my life line. I love him with everything that I am ..........

Just had to share. Ok so now I'm writing my paper - really I am.......on the count of three....1, 2, 2 1/4, 2 1/2.....ok, ok, Im going. May you hold that special person extra tight tonight.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...