Monday, October 16, 2006

What's Up With Me?

I know your all dying to know what is going on in my life; boring as it is. Well, here is an update for you:

Still behind in school by 2 assignments and I have another one due tomorrow! Tomorrow's will be done on time and I'll get caught up on the other two; hopefully. I'm not sure why I can't get motivated to get this done. I keep telling myself that I only have one class after this but the motivation does not come. I guess 20 years of school has wore me out!

This weekend I did a bunch of nothing.

- Friday we went and visited my Mama and the life insurance guy. Jack is now insured so I won't lose the house if something happens.

- Saturday I was moody as anything. I was mad one second, happy the next and then crying my eyes out. Who knows why women do that! It was horrible.

- Sunday I got one of my assignments done; bought the 6th season of Voyager and chilled some. I should have done 2 assignments but I couldn't find it in me to do.

Today I'm at work. Got here late and generally don't care! Great attitude huh? I'm hoping my energy, my optimism, my will power my general desire to exist will come back soon.

In other news Jack's mama figured out how to be at the dinner Sunday so it's back on. I'm making Chili. Fun Fun.

Tonight I'm going to go home and finish one of my assignments, clean up the house some and generally get off my ass! Jack is taking Hapaw out tomorrow night; if I get my assignment done tonight I may join them but I doubt I'll pull it off.

I know my blogs lately haven't been full of fun festive stuff, but such is my life at the moment. Knitting is at a stand still but soon... Well, back to work for me! Have a great day blogland.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...