Monday, October 23, 2006

Freedom of Stepping Down

This weekend I gave up the ghost and emailed my professor that I would be dropping the class and retaking it next term; I simply need the break. My will power wasn't there and I couldn't force it. So I am free until 11/8 to do with what I please (other than work); I am going to use this time to recharge, refocus and knit! Tee Hee - seriously I'm going to watch TV and knit! Those are the sum of my plans - Glorious isn't it! :) I'm sad that I failed to pull myself into the grove and that my graduation is now delayed until the 1st week in February but thankful that I realized my limitations. As my husband said "It's not when you graduate that it's important but THAT you graduate!"

We had Jack's get-together this weekend for the big 35! It went well! I think everyone liked the food and had a good time - if not they didn't tell me.

Well, I have to get back to work. I hope your day is going well!

2 comments:

Jana B said...

Awww... sorry you had to drop the class, but at least you'll have extra time to KNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

African Kelli said...

Wow. I don't know what I would do with that time! Probably go to the movies and the library and sit at the bagel shop with a cup of tea and my knitting needles. Enjoy!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...