Friday, October 06, 2006

Once Again

Yep, I'm back for the 3rd time today... I should be doing my homework (which I will get done), but I thought I would procrastinate a bit first and answer my SP9 hostesses questions... She said she is going to ask different ones every week - sounds like fun to me; might spice it up a bit :)

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot? On the couch watching TV

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? Take Pictures

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? I want to go to Switzerland because I hear is stunning...also want to go to Ireland. Hard call there - I want to see the world; my hubby and I plan to do one big huge trip every two or three years; this year we did a tour of Scotland, see my blog in May/June for tidbits...it was great! I don't think I ever blogged about the last few days though - hmm... something else to add to the "to do" list.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Mama said I was born with a pen and paper... I played "office" when others played house and yes I'm very much a business woman, though I need to make MORE money and have more of something...can't put my finger on it. Maybe after my MBA I'll find it....

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint Chocolate chip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely recommend Ireland. The West Coast of Ireland is just amazing. I looked at your Scotland entries. That is one of the next big trips on our list...my husband and I want to take a cycling trip around Scotland.
I'm already working on your first package.

Manny said...

Hey, Ireland is great. I suggest going in the hottest month though, the weather is cold there.

The west coast is nice, you can see alot of castles, and the country side is wonderful.

Try getting to Dublin for 2-3 days on the east coast. Go on the bus tour and go do the pub crawls, you wont regret it. :-)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...