Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Dedication?

Yesterday I decided to postpone my graduation until February and postpone this class. However, after discussions with my student advisor and my professor I have decided to give it a go. I can do this - I know I can! I just have to find the will power and character that I know exist somewhere deep inside my person. What will this entail you ask? Let me try to explain it...

First I want you to understand that I have never been more than 1 assignment behind; I may procrastinate but never like this. I have two discussion boards over due and a power point presentation. A discussion board (when I understand the material) takes me 3 to 4 hours to complete; a power point presentation (including all speaker notes) takes me approximately 6 to 7; again assuming I understand the material. The group project which we have seven days to complete is starting today and I really don't know shit about the material. I've read it but it's like reading a manual on how to assemble some bio matter - boring and gibberish.

My plan of action is to stay current on the assignments as they are due and to catch up on the others as I can.... Therefore, I am asking my fellow blog land members to do me a favor; at least those who are religiously inclined to do so - pray. No, don't pray that the work will suddenly disappear (which would be nice) but that somewhere I can find what I need to get this done. That the will power, the desire, the ability to understand the gibberish will come.

That's my request and my prayer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are an amazing woman! You will find the way and be able to look back & go.. I did it!

Jae said...

I have faith in you. I know you can find away to get through this to the end!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...