Friday, October 06, 2006

It's Friday

The week is almost over. I'm sitting here on my lunch hour blogging; I should be working but I'll be damned if I do -- I'm not working a micro second over for this place! But I don't want to talk about that today. So what do I want to discuss?

First let's talk about the snake in my bed this morning! Yep, you heard correctly! Sox jumped up on the bed meowing so in the dark I look and think hey you brought a string... ok it's time for me to get up anyway I'll play. So I pick it up and think "now this doesn't feel like a string" (keep in mind I'm 1/2 asleep) so then I think "hmmm... it's a strawberry sour punch candy - where did he get that" and almost immediately after I thought that I woke up enough to throw it on the bed and yell. Jack of course wakes up and wonders what the heck... I then cut on the light and sure enough it's a dead snake that Sox has brought us as a present! Sox is not an outside kitty, which means the snake had to be in my house BEFORE it died! OMG stress... I have no idea where he came from, but looking back it's pretty funny. We will be searching the house and you can believe I won't pick up any more strings.....

I have an assignment due tonight...fun fun! This is the first due in this class and I can already feel myself dreading it. I just have to remember that on 12/23 I will be DONE! Just 1 more class after this one!

Other than that life is good. I may get to go yarn shopping this weekend, which is always fun - even if I really don't have the money for it. I need to knit some more but I've been enjoying reading and sleeping on the couch while I pretend to watch tv... ah well.

Well, I guess I'll finish this TV dinner and get back to work. I hope all of you are having a great Day!

1 comment:

Jae said...

OMG! I would have so freaked out! Thank goodness it wasn't a live snake.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...