Friday, October 06, 2006

SP9 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?

I love fibers that are soft to the touch such as Alpaca and etc… I also like the Noro yarns because of the colors.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?

A hand sewn case that ties.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?

A little over a year… I’m would say I’m inbetween beginner and intermediate. I’m still very much learning.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

No

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)

I’m not a big candle person – the stong smells they generate tend to give me headaches. I do love flowery smells for bath products and Cool Water is my fav perfume.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

Brownies are always good. Chocolate and hard candies are as well… I love anything that is sweet really. Oh, yea and Srawberry Sour Punch Straws…YUM YUM!

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?

Digitial Photography, Scrapbooking, I’m learning to Sew, I also make homemade frames. I do not spin.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)

Country and some soft rock. My comp can play MP3's

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?

I like pinks and reds. Also love the autumn colors. I’m not a fan of neons, bright yellows or bright oranges…

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

Married with 2 cats

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?

All of the above; but not too heavy; doesn’t get that cold down here.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?

Hmm…I’m kinda hung up on bags; but I made a baby shirt recently so I think I’m ready to branch out.

13. What are you knitting right now?

Right now I’m working on three scarves for my nieces… Christmas presents…

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

Absolutely

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

Bamboo – Straight

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?

No

17. How old is your oldest UFO?

Hmmmm.. couple of months maybe.

18. What is your favorite holiday?

Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect?

Stuff with dolphins and / or butterflies…. Can never get enough cute picture frames either.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

No subscriptions, but wouldn’t mind one. No books that I can think of right now.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?

I’m up for learning anything but there is not one that pops to mind…

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?

No, unsure of sock size – shoe is 7 1/2

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)

07/10

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...