Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Goody Goody

Today is Tuesday and I'm in a great mood - NOT. I tell you what, you could hand me a $100 bill and it wouldn't be folded properly. However, I do believe I know what is causing my moodiness - my lack of motivation - my ... It's that lovely time of the month that all women must endure! I know too much information, but it's just got me in a mood that I can't seem to shake! I have to get myself together. I have an assignment due tonight, a ton of work that needs to be done and well I just hate being in moods like this!

To my secret pal, I know I owe you a book list- I'll check the shelves tonight and send you a list! I promise!

To those who are not on My Space - get on it! It is so cool to be able to connect to old friends... I connected with a couple of my old high school friends earlier this week and it is just cool!

Also, I know I owe you knitting news but there is not any to share. I have some Christmas scarfs that I'm working on and that's about it... My stash is begging for some attention but it will just have to wait a bit longer....

I went thru some of my pics the other day and found some pretty good ones. I may try to sale! We shall see!

We'll I know this is the most boring post in the world but I needed to release my frustration - I needed to let you know how I feel before I go insane. Here's hoping that this frustrated, self-motivation draining mood will go away soon!

1 comment:

knit_knot said...

Hi Lisa, It was so nice to hear from you! I'm excited to start another SP. Hope you start a great prodject soon, that will chear you up! Fall is in the air and I love it! I started planting the fall flowers, I just love color! Have you recieved your new pal yet? No word on mine. Talk to you soon. Check out my blog I finished my sweater! Teri

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...