Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day

Today is Valentines Day, the day love is in the air....you ask what are Jack and I doing? We are going home watching TV, doing homework and may go grocery shopping. How exciting :) tee hee You know what I really wouldn't have it any other way. We had a great dinner our Friday and I'm not in the mood for much else. Besides that we need to save money - just spent 6K on a new HVAC unit!

Mama has her doctor's appointment today so we will find out more about the Cancer and hopefully the surgery will be scheduled. The sooner the better. Other than that not much has been going on. Just working and going to school. I finished my first assignment last night for this new class - the next one is due on Friday. So far I like the instructor; he tells it like it is... also it's hilarious - he grades your assignment where everyone can see the comments. Granted I may not like that fact once he gets to mine, but it really helps you see what he likes and doesn't like.

I think the i-cord for my bag is done...now I just have to figure out the next step and finish it up. I also need to decide what my next project is going to be....I may try an afghan. Or may just do a simple scarf for presents...or another bag... we shall see, we shall see.

Well, my lunch break is almost over - I wish you all a great day!

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...