Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Update

I need to post a pic of my bag the right way, I need to post a pic of the I-cord I'm about 1/2 way done with, I need to read some to get ahead in my next class, I need to put the laundry away and wash some more cloths, I need to do a lot of things....I'm going to post; pack a bag and go to bed.

I discussed with Mama her illness in more detail today, after I had time to calm down. There 99% sure it's lung cancer - once she speaks to the surgeon and is able to ask some questions she will be 100%. However it is very small and and it is isolated - they caught it early which is great news. Until she has the appointment with the surgeon that is all we know. My brothers are each stressing in their own way; we all are I guess. I'm going up tomorrow night and spending the night with her. She actually lives closer to my work than I do so maybe I'll get an extra hour of sleep. Tomorrow I have 9:30 business meeting in Atlanta so I'll get to sleep and extra couple of hours...no sense driving an hour to work, turning around and driving an hour back to make the meeting so I get sleep - WOOT!!!!

Well, I would post more but I'm sleepy...the handle is coming along slowly. I haven't felt like knitting when I get home and you can't get a lot done during lunch.... Here's praying I get caught up on my sleep and get readjusted to my new schedule; here's praying that my Mama comes thru this; here's thanking God for my family and friends who are praying with me or for those not religious but are thinking good thoughts :) Special thanks to Tid and Lotus Knits for their comments today; it was good to know someone is there :) I love you guys.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...