Sunday, February 19, 2006

Scrapbook

Ok, so I don't have the motivation to scrapbook right now...but I did make my pal a greeting
card and I decided to share with you a few of the pages I've done. I wish I had a good scanner like some of the other bloggers I've seen but I guess I'll just have to make due with pics of my pages...I need to do some more (I'm still in 03) but all in due time.

(forgive the plastic protectors I have on them... I cut the flash off but to no avail....)

This is the cover page of the 2003 album.






This is Easter with my family. You can't see the pics really well but you get the idea...Man I want a scanner now :)














This is Jack and I on a Geo-Caching outing we did. One of my favorite pages I think...not really sure why.



And this is a Ge0-Caching outing Jack and I did with his sister and brother-in-law. His sister is Lotus Knits, my knitting mentor :)

And that is all I will share for now - I have some more pages done but these are my favs. I need to do more, but they take alot of time....as if EQ doesn't I know.

Well, see you all later....maybe I'll get a good scanner eventually and you can see their true quality :)

1 comment:

LotusKnits said...

YAY! Geocaching!! Woot!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...