Friday, February 10, 2006

Phantom Reader

Everything is ok here. Mama's appt with the surgeon to find out what is next is on 2/14; work is good; new class has stared with an assignment due on Monday; the new HVAC unit was installed today (WOOT) and Jack and I have a date tonight. Yep you read it right - a date. Were going out to dinner and a nice evening out! I'm looking forward to it.

Also, a friend of mine commented on the telephone to me about my blog today. She was saying she was sorry to hear about my mother. I didn't figure she ever read it - I"m really glad she does. It did however make me me wonder how many other phantom readers are out there reading my daily ramblings ? The more the merrier and I love comments :) Tee Hee

Well, time to get ready for my date. Pics of my i-cord that I'm almost done with; if I'm not already and other interesting tidbits to follow later.

Have a fun Friday night blog land ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - a blog entry about me :) Hope all is well ~

The Phantom Reader

Mylerna said...

LOL :)

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...