Thursday, February 02, 2006

Howdy Blog Land

Well, I got a good night's sleep last night and it felt good. I'm still tired but not as much. Currently I work 7 to 4, but due to the fact that it takes an hour and 15 minutes to get to work I have to leave at 5:45...we are moving offices in a couple of months and it should only take me about 45 minutes to get there then. So I struck a deal with them and now I go in at 7:30 and work till 4; when we are in the new office I will come in at 7. That way I don't have to leave the house before 6:15, because honestly 5:45 and I don't get along :)

Other than that the job is good. I really like the people and I can see where my skills and the way I think will come in handy; woot. I have to be careful not to get too gun hoe but I think it's going to work out....

On other fronts I haven't had much time to knit; or rather I've had the time but just been to tired to do anything other than lay down. However I have started the I-cord and I hope I'm doing it correctly. Here is a picture of the bag part waiting to be felted with the handles when I get them finished...

Also, I found a great needle holder on E-bay...I was looking for a needle set for my secret pal and I just couldn't resist this for myself. I love it; here's a picture.

It barely fits in my knitting bag, but I like it...

School is going along...2 more assignments (one Friday and one Monday) then this class is over. A new one starts Wednesday....I'm glad I"m getting my MBA, but I'll be glad when it's over.

Well, other than this all is quiet in Mylerna' s world. They just released a new patch in Everquest so I'm sure we will be playing tonight. LOL. That game is addictive and time consuming...I understand why Lotus Knits quit playing. I like the game and the friends I have in my guild too much to quit, but I certainly understand.

Well, have a good evening dear world. I hope it is filled with memorable moments.

1 comment:

LotusKnits said...

Love your needle case!! And see, when something is too big for your yarn bag that means you get a NEW yarn bag!

I'm not an enabler, I swear.

*snicker*

And I have a question about your bag...I can't see it very well, but you did use stockinette stitch yes?

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...