Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sorry

Sorry, I haven't posted this week. I really just haven't had much to say. It seems like you would have more to write about when your life is going well, but never-the-less I found myself at a loss for topics.

mamma's surgery is scheduled for Wed. I'll be spending the night w/ her Tuesday night and taking her to the hospital. She will be in the hospital for a week and then it will take 4 to 6 weeks to recover. She is going to be bored out of her mind...She is a very active person.

Other than that things are going well. Jack finished his Bachelors degree yesterday - WOOT! - as soon as we know he passed, which I'm sure he did. School for me is just trucking along. Work is good and life has been fairly uneventful. I know boring blog huh?

Well, I'll try and do better this week and blog more...I know you all are dying to here from me daily (joke). Well sleep well blog land.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you say "Jack got his degree........WOOD!". ? or did you mean "WOOT!". Because if you meant to say "WOOD!". instead of "WOOT!", I would really like to hear more about this "WOOD!" instead of "WOOT!".

:-)

Mylerna said...

LOL!!! Spell Check must have changed it from WOOT to WOOD last night. Meant to say WOOT!

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...