Monday, August 07, 2006

Boring

I know I've been a boring blogger lately, but since it's my blog I refuse to apologize. It's been another slow week. I finished my bag only to discover that "hey, yea increasing the width of the bottom required more yarn you dumb ass - so to finish the handles and be done you need to buy one more skein" BAH. I'm almost caught back up in school - got one assignment to do tomorrow then I'm done with this class and get a week break.

My Mama's B-day is on Saturday and my brother from FL is coming down for a surprise visit. Yep he's staying here which means my house has to get cleaned up! Yikes :)

My laptop that I used to use for Teamspeak when playing online games has been removed from my desk and I cancelled my EQII account. I never play and it was taking up valuable money and desk space. In it's place is my sewing machine. I have a couple of projects I may try... all inspired by: http://africankelli.com/

Not sure what my next knitting project is. I really want to do my shawl, but can't seem to find the "right" pattern. I can never choose the right project for me but I'm starting something Wed :) not sure what but it will be cool.

Ok, enough of my ramblings that make no sense. Talk to you all later :)

4 comments:

Jae said...

I think most people slow down in the summer - kntting, blogging, etc.. It's just too hot most days. Have fun on your mom's B-day!

LotusKnits said...

no more gaming?! wow i'm impressed. good for you.

<3
mels

Andy said...

No EQII or no gaming at all? wow...


...
..
....

..
wow

Jana B said...

You like to knit too????? Yeah, I'm definately glad I found your blog!!!! I'm a beginning knitter, just learned to knit around Christmas. Right now I'm getting ready to try and make some household things (dishcloths, etc) for a friend of mine.

I love games too but not the RPG types so much... I love ones like Starcraft, CSI, etc.

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...