Wednesday, September 06, 2017

London Day 5 Pt 2

Mama and I left around 6:30 for the Lion King... Google took us to the wrong spot so I'm glad we left early, after walking about 2 or 3 extra blocks (in heels) we found it just in time to get our seats.   Mama is such a trooper - she climbed I think 7 flights of steps to get to our seats... 1st row 2nd balcony level.   Europe is not for the disabled - very few elevators and the streets are hard to walk on.  We made it though and squeezed in - I had to be rude to a girl and tell her to pick up her purse instead of forcing my mother to try and step over it as she squeezed in ... But we got seated.

The show was really good -  I especially loved the lady who played the Baboon.  She had an amazing voice and was funny!  The couple next to me didn't see much of the show - they were too busy making out.  I seriously thought they weren't going to make it to their room for a few minutes... ackward :)

After the show we followed a crowd out another exit, which was a much quicker way out.  We are now back at the hotel and resting before tomorrow.  We need to leave by 6:30 in the morning so... time for sleep!

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...