Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy Week - One Day Closer to Alaska

This week is going to be a little nutz. I worked today, had a big client meeting at 2pm and left immediately after for a training class in Charlotte NC. We get back into Atlanta Wednesday evening... I work Thursday and we fly out for our Alaskan cruise on Friday Morning at 8:45... Yep an insane week!

The good news is I'm pretty much packed for Alaska. A few odds and ends, but pretty much it's a go. Which is good cause there is no way I could pull it together Wed and Thur night - I would be insane! Man I can't wait! We are actually going to get to see Seattle a bit on Friday too which is cool.

But until Friday it is a work week and so far it's going well. My friend Steve and I both are in the class so we got to commute together which was fun. A 4 hour drive (well 6 if you count the leaving luggage mishap) doesn't seem so long when you've got good conversation going! Now I'm sitting here in Charlotte staring at the hotel room my company has provided. It's actually pretty nice considering. The bed is super comfy and it has a nice work area + a kitchen. Not that I'll be cooking but still... It's nice. Plus it's clean which is a big plus!

However, it's midnight and I must get some sleep (didn't get to sleep last night till 3 am) so I'm pretty beat and tomorrow is going to be a long day! Have a good one blogland.

No comments:

Maine - Day 9

It rained today; if it was going to rain today was really the best day for it as we needed to travel so I'm grateful.  We've really ...